Sign up for larpventure and pay at once by credit/debit card or in monthly instalments by wire transfer without additional fees.
Fri, Sep 22|
4th of July Larp - International Run 2 (White)
a social drama focusing on the death of the American Dream
Time & Location
Sep 22, 12:00 PM – Sep 24, 12:00 PM
Iłki Resort, Wodna 2, 97-213 Swolszewice Małe, Poland
About the event
4th of July is a social drama focusing on the death of the American Dream. The game faces stereotypes about the poor, backwater part of America and shows the human face of those ridiculed by popular culture. The players star as the inhabitants of a trailer park - poor Americans riddled with problems. It’s a story about hope, looking and finding your place in both your country and the society.
You can read some more about the event here.
- in-game accommodation in conditions depending on the role played (some beds will be double and will accommodate two people - these characters are marked in their description)
- in-game food available in the diner and in in-game food bank
- pre-game lunch
- character sheet
- scenography and necessary props
3 price levels available!
- standard ticket for 375 EUR
- sponsor ticket for 475 EUR, allowing us to offer 1 subsidised ticket, discounted for people unable to afford the standard price
- subsidised ticket for 275 EUR, discounted for people unable to afford the standard price (honor system, we do not expect any explanation from a person deciding to buy a subsidized ticket). These tickets will be made available after each sponsor ticket is sold.
The information about the prices of tickets of particular participants will not be publicly available.
Information about installment payments
Regardless of the price level you select, there is an option to pay in installments, to make the event more accessible. It is a manual process however, so we ask you for understanding.
When you buy a ticket in the store, choose the option to pay by bank transfer - the ticket will be booked. Within two days we will send you an email with a three-month payment schedule. Pay the first installment (⅓ of the ticket price) within seven days of booking the ticket in the store, paying subsequent installments by wire transfer according to the schedule. Once we have registered each of the three payments, you will receive an invoice/confirmation from us, but only after you have paid in full will we send you a ticket entitling you to participate in the event.
If you cancel your participation in the larp before paying the full amount, you have two options: receive a refund of the money paid within the last month or transfer/resell the ticket reservation to another person who will continue to pay installments on the reserved ticket.
Failure to pay the installment as scheduled is equivalent to cancellation of participation in the larp. In case of cancellation on our part, you will receive a refund of the entire amount paid.
If you have any questions, or if you want to give someone your reserved ticket - write to email@example.com.